Most of us are now forced to stay indoors because of voluntary and government-enforced quarantines and lock-downs.
Staying indoors for extended periods of time is much harder than it might sound, and this unwanted experience is hitting harder a lot of people these days😨
Whoever is feeling low in this isolation times 👇
well – then you are at the right place, continue reading
I will discuss, What I did since lock-down started since March 👇
🚀 Take a pause & think about what you have achieved till date 👇
Who all are your real friends? Do you really care about your hobbies? How much financially stable you are? Do you really like your life? What areas can you improve yourself in? Is any part of your life being neglected? And at last, Am I on the right path?
🚀 Don’t troll your body gets enough exercise 👇
Most of us sitting at home alone – sometimes we feel a bit bored, and that usually means hunger for the vast majority of people, resulting in an increase in calorie intake & as a result our body fat is increasing.
🚀 I recommend a simple no-equipment body-weight workout 👇
full-body stretch 100 Squats 100 Pushups 100 Situps Planks 100 Lunges if still, you can go then 50-100 Burpee
🚀 Spent quality time with your family 👇
- We humans did not evolve to live alone and specifically in isolation.
- We are social animals that’s why isolation is now becoming a punishment for all of us.
- If you are married then spent quality time with your family, give them time, specifically the best time to teach your kids the lesson of life which you have gained with your experiences.
- If you live away from your parents – give them a call regularly without fail, they miss you daily the most. Mark my word
- If possible, call your old friends that you haven’t spoken to in months or years.
- It makes you feel more connected, at the same time they’ll also appreciate you remembering them!
🚀 Improve your skills & Start reading 👇
- I love reading be it books or blogs When it comes to self-growth.
- Read blogs, books– it all gives you experience and lessons from other people’s experiences.
- Find a new course on any leading platform – and take up some courses in any field which you ever think in the past to improve your knowledge and skills! Trust me this is the best time to do.
- your wings you can learn anything about whatever your own interest here.
🚀 Stay away from news & negative thoughts as much as possible
- It gives you nothing positive and takes away your sense of calmness and happiness.
- It’s doesn’t add any real value while you watch the news, other than emotional ups and downs, anxiety, and unease.
- It literally does you no good to be informed about world events that do not concern you or your family, that you do not have control over, and that you cannot even change.
- Just check the day’s news in 5-10 minutes at any time in a day and don’t bother staring at the TV all day with their “live updates” – leave that constant craziness to the losers.
🚀 Fix your office timings like you have before lockdown
- Create a set routine and don’t deviate from it.
- Have well-defined working hours even though no one is forcing it on you.
- Try to sleep, eat, wake up, and work – about the same times every day – make your schedule simple and predictable for yourself.
- You’ll find that routines are very productive and get lots of work done.
🚀 Avoid entertainment content until?👇
Don’t consume any entertainment until you’re done with your to-do list, means no YouTube, no social media, no news, no TV etc.
🚀 Pro-tip: switch off all phone notifications
Hope you like the article!!!
If you like this article chances are you will like my other article as well 👇
love to share my favorite AWS course which I’ve bought and loved a lot, which has helped in me a lot.
This book covers different AWS concepts from scratch. Written by @dvassallo
I recommend these courses if you would like to checkout